Writer needs to be proficient in Healthcare informatics and information systems. Additionally ostomy care.
Citations 5yrs or less from journals..not books
I will send the template for Knowledge base for the writer to complete
papers to be completed in the following sequence: 1 Translation Science Project ..2. Knowledgeble template 3. Web Based Intervention propasal paper and 4.. Reflection
Web-Based Intervention Proposal Guidelines
The purpose of this application is to develop a Web-based intervention proposal.
This assignment provides documentation to meet the following outcomes:
Examine current information technology systems that are considered best practice in healthcare delivery especially related to quality and patient safety (DNP essential # II IV)
Synthesize existing and emerging information systems that support evidence-based clinical decision making for quality improvement (DNP essential IV)
Apply informatics and information systems concepts to the advanced nursing practice role (DNP essential # IV)
Formulate strategies using healthcare technology and informatics to improve patient safety and health outcomes for quality improvement of advanced nursing practice (DNP essential ii IV)
Submit your completed application by Wednesday 20th July 2016 11:59 p.m. MT
1. To complete this application you will need access to the following databases: CINAHL MEDLINE Cochrane Library and the Joanna Briggs Institute.
2. The Web-Based Intervention Proposal paper will require quality of information use of citations use of Standard English grammar sentence structure and overall organization based on the required components as summarized in the directions and grading criteria/rubric.
3. Create your manuscript using Microsoft Word 2010 (a part of Microsoft Office 2010. You can tell that the document is saved as a MS Word 2010 document because it will end in .docx.
4. Follow the directions and grading criteria closely.
5. The length of the paper is to be 8 pages excluding title page and reference pages.
6. APA format is required with both a title page and reference page. Use the required components of the review as Level 1 headings (upper and lower case centered boldface).
Note: Introduction Write an introduction to the Web-based intervention proposal but do not use Introduction as a heading in accordance with the rules put forth in the Publication manual of the American Psychological Association (2010 p. 63). APA format is required with both a title page and reference page. Use the required components of the review as Level 1 headers (upper and lower case centered):
a. Introduction to the Web-based intervention proposal
b. Description of PICOT elements necessary for the proposed online intervention( ostomy support group care/ benefits)
c. Reflection on the application from a Health Information Technology (HIT) perspective
PREPARING THE PAPER
The following are best practices for preparing this paper:
1. When introducing the Web-based intervention be sure to identify appropriate background information regarding the proposed online interventions (who what where when and why).
2. When describing the proposed PICOT be sure to fully describe each element using current evidence and how the proposed online interventions could be achieved if implemented.
3. When reflecting on the proposed online interventions be sure to fully justify the proposal from a Health Information Technology (HIT) perspective.
DIRECTIONS AND CRITERIA
Category Points Description
Introduction to the Web-based intervention 11 Introduces the purpose of the paper and addresses all background information elements for the proposed Web-based intervention.
Description of the proposed PICOT 20 Individually address each element of the proposed intervention using PICOT with current evidence and discussion of how the proposed online interventions could be achieved if implemented.
Reflection on the Web-based intervention from a HIT perspective 20 Fully justify the Web-based intervention proposal from a Health Information Technology (HIT) perspective.
Conclusion 11 An effective conclusion identifies the main ideas and major conclusions from the body of your manuscript. Minor details are left out. Summarize benefits of the Web-based intervention proposal for the improvement and transformation of healthcare.
Clarity of writing 18 Use of standard English grammar and sentence structure. No spelling errors or typographical errors. Organized around the required components using appropriate headers.
APA format 20 All information taken from another source even if summarized must be appropriately cited in the manuscript and listed in the references using APA (6th ed.) format:
1. Document setup
2. Title and reference pages
3. Citations in the text and references.
A quality paper will meet or exceed all of the above requirements.
Assignment Criteria Meets Criteria
Introduction to the Web-based intervention
(30 pts.) Excellent introduction of selected Web-based intervention. Rationale is well presented and purpose fully developed.
Description of the proposed PICOT
(55 pts.) Excellent discussion of each PICOT element. Discussion of how the proposed online interventions could be achieved if implemented is supported with examples.
Reflection on the Web-based intervention from a HIT perspective
(55 pts.) Excellent discussion of Web-based intervention from a HIT perspective. Reflection is supported with practice situation examples.
(30 pts.) Excellent understanding of potential Web-based intervention contributions to the improvement and transformation of healthcare. Conclusions are well evidenced and fully developed.
Clarity of writing
(50 pts.) Excellent use of standard English showing original thought. No spelling or grammar errors. Well organized with proper flow of meaning.
(55 pts.) APA format correct with no more than 12 minor errors.